Wireless Sensor Tags and Kumo Sensors monitor and record motion events, door/window open/close events, temperature/humidity/soil moisture and water leaks.
They can send you emails, notify you on your phone when
- temperature or humidity is too low or too high, or
- a tagged item has been tilted, or
- when a door has been opened or closed.
You can attach to easy to lose items in your house and find them by beeping each tag from any browser or your phone. Out-of-range and back-in-range notification features come standard on all types of sensor tags.
View graphs/data-logs of temperature, humidity, motion events at each wireless sensor anywhere with Internet.
I use several tags to monitor different things:
- Tilt/motion Sensor - detects when the mailbox has been opened and sends SMS message
- Temperature sensor - detects when a room gets too hot and sends SMS message